T & C
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- The rates are in American Dollars and valid for bookings made within January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. The same rates apply for bookings of 2020 periods upon confirmation within 2019.
- Any amendments on rates included services and terms of the agreement must be with advance notification.
- Booking Inquiries must be made through email@example.com
- Temporary hold placement must be in written and is valid for 7-days, or 2-days only for last-minute booking (inquired 1-week before arrival date).
- Upon receipt of other inquiries for the same or similar booking period, the notification will be given for a 48-hours update instead of the original cutoff date.
- Upon booking confirmation, the booking invoice will be issued with settlement within 7-days after the date of the invoice issuance.
- Guest’s special requests such as extra bed, extra breakfast, transportation, etc must be at advance notification at extra charge.
- A 50% deposit payment is required upon the booking confirmation.
- 50% balance payment must be settled 30-days prior to the guest’s arrival.
- 100% full payment is required for bookings made less than 30-days prior to the arrival date.
- Last-minute booking must be paid at the latest 24-hours prior to the arrival date.
- Upon any cancelation, the paid deposit and balance payment are non-refundable, nor transferable to other parties than the initial guest. However, if the cancellation is caused by the guest’s death or illness approved by the doctor/hospital, the cancellation policy can be negotiated case-by-case.
- Any amendments on the paid booking period or the number of booked bedrooms are acceptable upon the villa availability where the minimum length of stay is applicable.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the villa capacity unless with an additional pre-arrangement of extra bedding at additional cost, upon the villa management approval.
- Any unapproved exceeding number of guests must be relocated to other property at the guest account.